The Best Seed Starter Mix For Successful Germination


I have used various number of seed starting mixes over the years i have been gardening. And have found several of them lacking. This Espoma organic seed starter is one of the finest out there.

  • First of all, it has a slight amount of pebbles to interfere with the placement of the seeds.
  • Secondly, it readily absorbs water therefore i don't need to be mindful that the seeds don't have enough water.
  • Thirdly, it is organic, so I don't concern myself with the presence of elements that i don't want in my mix.
  • And finally, the results are precisely what I wished for: vibrant, healthy seedlings that I can expect to mature to healthy big plants!

I might also add that for that quantity and the low price, it is a bargain.

You can get the mix from here - Amazon