The gentleman who built all of this is named Adam J. Fyall. Click on the link and go to his site. He has a lot of amazing tips and ideas, plus step by step instructions.
- 3 standard "cattle panels".
- 2 rolls of 10'x50' clear plastic. User a heavier grade. I used 6 mil.
- 1 16-foot 2'x'4, 3 8-foot 2'x2's, 1 8-foot 1'x2'.
- A package (100) of 8-inch zip-ties.
- 2 rolls of clear duct tape.
- 1 roll of standard electrical tape.
- 2 simple door hinges, and a simple handle and latch.
- 4 2-foot sections of rebar.
- 2 20-foot pieces of PVC. Schedule 40 is okay, but lighter grade will work better for this.
- 2-inch wood screws.
- Growing Asparagus in Raised Beds
- Tomato Blossom-End Rot Treatment
- How to grow basil
- Moss Bathroom Mat
- Why Do Tomato's Crack